We are looking for an accomplished channel sales professional with a proven track record of over-achievement by on-boarding, enabling, and encouraging growth by developing highly engaged channel partners. You will develop your business strategies in partnership with our sales, marketing, & operations teams. An ideal candidate can balance identifying & onboarding high-potential prospect partners with business development and acceleration to maximize our growth within the existing partner base. As a Partner Manager, you will be highly self motivated & enjoy working cross-functionally to have a major impact on the business.
A Typical Week
- Prospect for new partners in the business apps market
- Present and demonstrate the value of CloudOffix platform to partner principals and business leaders
- Train & enable partner sales representatives to feel confident & excited about positioning our company
- Work on Joint go-to-market campaigns to increase inbound leads and pipeline for our partners and sales teams
- Build relationships between partner sellers and our sales and sales engineering teams to identify new opportunities and build pipeline
- Creative problem solving & identifying new routes to market
- Keep informed of the competitive landscape
Bachelor's Degree preferred with 3 - 5+ years experience with the following:
- Technology Sales (preferably in SaaS, Business Apps)
- Channel Sales / Partner Sales / Account Management
- Experience presenting to C-Level & VP-level technology partners
- Good all-around knowledge of the business apps market such as CRM, Marketing Automation, Project Management, Helpdesk, Invoicing, etc.
- Sales Partnerships - experience onboarding sales Partners & Resellers
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and takes ownership