As a Consultant, you are a key part of the Services team helping our customers discern their needs and determine how CloudOffix can benefit their businesses. You will work on all aspects of CloudOffix customer lifecycle. This starts with supporting sales initiatives and providing level of effort estimations, followed by detailed requirements gathering, implementation individually or as part of a team, driving rollout with training and support.
This role is customer facing and carries real responsibility so to succeed in this position you need strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen to the customer and translate their needs into actions. You will need the organizational capacity to work on concurrent projects and to drive those to completion. This requires both team working and leadership to ensure that obstacles are identified and addressed. Prior experience of services consulting would be a benefit.
A Typical Week
- Develop and provide CloudOffix solutions as per the business processes required by the customers
- Analyze, design and test CloudOffix solutions
- Effectively communicate with customers
- Prepare documentation & provide progress reports to customers
- Be involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintain contact with client organizations
- Dive into industry trends, news, and changes in CloudOffix version and their functions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Logical understand to resolve complicated problems
- Should have decision making skills for each and every need that has been required by the client.
- Powerful Communication – both Speaking and understanding is necessary to interact with different people of an organization.
- Expert knowledge in workflow configurations
- Extensive working experience with any business app such as CRM, ERP, Marketing, Project Management, etc.
- Should be punctual in meetings to ensure timely delivery of every task.
- Knowledge of different tools such as Red mine, Gantt View, Project Management tools, to ensure smooth working
Apply For This Job
Prepare a PDF for your resume and fill the following form. We will contact you as soon as possible.